Sunday, March 22, 2009

Okay .....we did get the garden thingy built but nothing planted :( It rained off and on too much yesterday to get it all done . We did get our pittiful looking flower beds in front cleaned up and even planted flowers in the one in front of our porch which has been BARE AND EMPTY for several years now needing much attention and I must say it looks so much better.....so it wasn't a total waste of a weekend PLUS I got to spend the biggest part of the day yesterday and all of today with Bobby{that is rare!}
BUT....now I am pooped or lazy {one or the other}and just want to rest but it's time to get ready for church. Looking forward to a GREAT service tonight!!
Only 2 days of school/work this week and then SPRING BREAK!!! Woo-Hoo! Can't wait!
Have a wonderful work week yall! :)

This is not in our yard although I would like for it to be.... we took this picture last summer on vacation

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope that you have a beautiful garden really soon. :) I am glad that you got to spend time with your honey this weekend...

Charin Adams said...

Sounds like you were very productive! :) :) I always have a big to-do list and I don't manage to get hardly any of it done, you did good! :)