Friday, March 13, 2009

Froze out!

Okay.....I am just thawing out from the ballgame. Anyone who thinks you can't freeze in 45 degree weather hasn't sat at the ballpark by the river today for 3 hours watching ballgames! Burrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I was so cold when it was over that I couldn't hardly feel my feet! The scores**8-6 first game, they won*****1-4 second game, we won** Soooooo, we came home and fixed breakfast for dinner and hot coffee! {instead of going out to eat-which I am tired of doing} Mmmmmmm. I'm starting to warm up now..... Definately ready for the weekend now..........................

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congratulations to Bree!! Those sound like good games. I agree, about supper. Home cooked meals warm you up alot faster than a lukewarm burger. :) Especially breakfast suppers... they are so comforting. :)