Friday, March 6, 2009

It's finally Friday and.....

Hmmm...it's finally Friday{my favorite day of the WORK week} and....... I need to be cleaning my house..but I'm not I really need to do some sewing...but I'm not I really want to take new pictures to post...but I haven't I need to do a pile of laundry{and I do mean a BIG pile, not just a basketfull} ...but it's still there I had a horrible migraine....but praise the Lord it's finally gone! I miss my lil Kayden....and wish he were here so I could hug him , but he's with his Daddy My computer desk is a mess.....but apparently doesn't bother me enough to straighten it up Sooo....let's see here, so far all I have managed to do is get rid of a headache and be LAZY ! I'll start over again tomorrow and see if I can do better......

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a great Friday!!! I love the way bloggers do the Friday postings... when I get to be more "professional" ;) I may get to doing that too. :)