Thursday, March 26, 2009

My husband knows.....

I read on Jessica's blog the other day a post "About my Husband" and told her I may do one on my blog but I had a list started sometime back about things my husband knows about me. Sometimes it's easier to just think our husbands don't pay any attention to things that we like or dislike or what is important to us and that may be true in some cases but as I was thinking about this I realized he really does know more than I maybe give him credit for so here are some of the things my husband knows about me that I appreciate..... {sorry--it's another list post} M.Y. H.U.B.A.N.D. K.N.O.W.S............ *I love being a Christian *I am totally in love with only him :) *I love my family *I don't like going barefoot{which makes sense since I don't like dirty feet either} *I am not an outside person *Just the way I like my coffee *I still like to snooze after the alarm goes off{usually only twice} *I would rather spend time with him than to recieve flowers or gifts *I would rather put off a major purchase to be able to afford a vacation out west *I would rather camp in Colorado than not go at all *My favorite snack is Suzy Q's and favorite candy is circus peanuts and orange slices *That I love photography and supports my habbit{seriously...he paid for all of it!} *When I have a migraine by looking at my eyes *I love flannel pajamas *my weaknesses and my stregnths *He is my best friend *I would rather be on the computer than watching t.v. *I love flowers but can't keep them alive very long{everyone knows that though :( } *That our War Eagle craft show dates are very special to me. *The Biggest Loser is the only show I care to watch *My favorite season is fall

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

AWWWWWW. You guys are so sweet. I enjoyed reading that so much. :) You inspire me so much. I have been so hurt this last year watching people I know find new loves, and leave their old ones behind. It has broke my heart so many times. Watching you being in love after 20+ years gives me courage to believe that we will still love each other in another ten years as much as we have this last ten. Thank you so much for loving each other. :) I needed that so badly.