Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season to take pictures.....

Or at least a good reason to take pictures....Every season is a good reason, and a wonderful excuse to get some more of my lil darlin Kayden....who by the way still isn't too fond of the camera. Hmmm....wonder why? could it be that he has had one in front of him FLASHING since he was born? We did manage a little photo time with him and his mama and daddy. Here are a few of my favorites .....
Woah!!! Big snowflake........ Kayden and his Mommy Kayden and Daddy The present was ONLY supposed to be for holding his attention....and it worked...he really paid attention to trying to open it! But not to the camera.
Such a dolly{even though he is a boy}
Don't let this one fool you...he wasn't even gonna share his chair with the bear...see that little hand, that's the one he dumped the bear off the chair shortly after I got this shot. :) Here is another shot in front of the tree.
See....no bear in HIS chair!!!!
Kayden loves playing with the PONE {phone}
He has graduated from calling me Ga-eee to now I'm Ganny. We're shootin' for Grammy but I'll be whatever he calls me....