Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Remember the Polaroid?

Ok....I'm thinking I have an infatuation with Picnik all of a sudden. I love the polaroid frames. We used to have one of those cameras when I was younger{or maybe just my sister did???} Funny how it's no big deal when you see it every day, but after several years of not using one{like 20 or so} you tend to find it fascinating all over again.....
Actually my mother in law :){very sweet!} still does use hers. Pretty nifty!!
I made a few of our lil Kayden{Kater Tater} into polaroids. He is not the least bit impressed by them though ;)
Caution: A repeat of the same photo below....only in color.....I told you I had an infatuation. It'll pass in a few days......
Somehow I don't think you get the same colors with an actual polaroid camera....
Poor lil darlin.....fell and cut his eye :(

Just threw this one in for ......no reason!

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

I love polaroids too! :)