Monday, December 22, 2008

The Burroughs family....

I'm afraid I am so far behind in some of my posts. Partly due to getting permissioin to post pictures{I always like to ask first before I post...but sometimes I forget and post without asking} and partly due to me {oh sluggish one that I am these days}. But...I do have some pictures to post of a **cute as can be **family I took pictures of a little over a week ago....
It was too cold to take pictures of the baby outside so we opted for inside shots.
Beau, Brandi, Maddison, & Brytlee Buroughs Aren't these the cutest boots? See I told you....Aren't they a cute family? Maddison was the perfect little model....
Brytlee liked the bigger than her candy cane...
Don't you just love her look here?
One of my favorites....
Maddison was the only one who could get Britlee to smile here.... Such a pretty little gift....
And then we had to take a binky break, so I got one of that too. Binkys are important accessories to little ladies like her.

1 comment:

jamie said...

madison's getting so big~