Sunday, December 28, 2008

My little girl......

My little girls is not so little any more....although I may not notice at times. She has grown up so fast in such a short time. I know -I know -I say that a lot. Now a pretty little young lady {sniff...sniff}...but still mama's little girl! "It's her beauty that captures your attention. It's her personality that captures your heart" **Author Unknown** "From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?"

**Karen Mortensen** It was really TOO cold and windy to be out in short sleeves! BURRRRRR........ "Don't frown. You never know who may be falling in love with your smile" **Author Unknown** My favorite!
And just one more smile.....

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Great pictures! :) She's a beauty :)
It'll be fun when Katie's old enough to pose for me!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.