Saturday, February 14, 2009

A shower for Lilly.......

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from Lacey and Lilly's shower from last Saturday. I didn't get as many pictures as I thought I had so I don't have a lot of the sweet gifts she recieved or the yummy snacks. I was still in the semi-yuck stages from surgery, but that's really no excuse. Anyway, here are the ones that I did get.... Party mints....always a yummy treat! Two of the three Great Grandmas....... Here is the third of three Great Grandmas......
Lacey had a little bit of a tough time distinguishing the different baby foods in the game we played, but in a few months she will be a pro at it......
Here is the Grammy getting pictures at the shower.......
Opening gifts....
Lilly's little stuffed froggie.....that will make a good snuggly.....
These are the sweetest shoes..... they are so tiny.....her mama also has her a tiny pair of pink John Deere boots just waiting for her arrival!
The mama to be** Lacey**
Lacey and Wendy........
Believe it or not, she is actually due February 20th......yep, only 6 more days.
I can't wait to meet miss Lilly :)

No comments: