Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh what a way to start Monday!

This morning Candace called me to tell me what Kayden had done......then Kayden wanted to talk to Grammy and this is kinda how it went.....
Kayden: I onnna talk a Grammy.... Hi Grammy....
Grammy: Hi Kayden.....
Kayden: I pilled Jayie Milk
Grammy: You did....
Kayden: in a foor{floor} bedroom
Grammy: You spilled Jayies milk in the floor? Did you get in trouble?
Kayden: No.....I in trouble and pankin
Grammy: you got a spanking?
Kayden: yah......I in trouble
......and then he was off and going again.......
Too cute right? But what he didn't say because he doesn't know how yet is that he spilled an entire can of Enfamil powder formula on his mommas bedroom floor this morning! Not a good way to start your day.......
Mine started with coffee with my husband.....how about you?

No comments: