Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend games......

We had a very busy Saturday last weekend. Bree had tournament games all day.
Needless to say it was very hot and humid and most everyone got burned somewhere even with sunblock on. I was told I look like a real redneck now since I forgot to put sunblock on my neck and that's where I burned. Not sure why I forgot to use sunblock on my neck but you can be assured I probably won't forget it the next time.
The girls did great as far as playing. They didn't win any of the 4 games they played ,but they played well I thought. They are still all winners to me. That takes a lot out of you being in the sun and playing ball games all day.
Here are some pics from Saturday.
Okay...I loaded these backwards so she is now on 1st base before she bats.... Batter Up...... Bree on deck........waiting to bat....she love's that orange bat.... taking a break in between games...... Centerfield......... Still waiting ......... Motrin break......too much sun I think.......

No comments: