Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh What A Beautiful Day.....

***Not sure what this look is. but it worked***
Oh What A Beautiful Day.......
For taking pictures that is...... Bree and I went looking for new places to take pictures today. Kinda worn out on the usual spots. I wanted to go out by the lake but there is still so much ~~WATER ~~ J!! Anyway we really didn't have much luck in the direction we drove, but we did get a few pictures at a couple of spots. Not exactly what I was looking for but I was to * CHICKEN * to ask if I could take pictures at this adorable old barn we found. Next time maybe I will take Bobby [my knight in shining armour :) ] He's braver than I am about asking people things. I know I share a lot of Bre, but bless her heart she is a willing subject for me to practice on--ohh--and she also loves to have her picture taken of course.

No comments: