Friday, June 13, 2008

So much fun........

*****BLUE EYES *****
I got a few pictures of Bree and Kayden playing today. These are little counting chips that I bought from a yard sale on the next street over. He had so much fun pouring them out and putting them back in the container. I forget sometimes how easy it is to entertain little ones. I also forget how busy they are and how short their attention span is, so he was soon off to play with someithing else, but he did keep going back to the colorful chips. I also wanted to get some pictures of him with his little hat on. He does NOT like hats so this was unusual that he kept it on as long as he did.
red...green...yellow...blue..... sugar from Bree....... love them lil eyes...... happy baby......... what an innocent look......I love it!

No comments: