Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kayden at Grammy and Papa's

Our little Kayden had been sick for over a week so I didn't get a chance to see him much until Thursday so naturally when he comes to Grammies house he usually gets his picture taken. He has been playing with some riding toys Joy gave us for him and he enjoys them so much! When we push the music or sound buttons he gets so excited. Today he came over for a few hours while his mama and daddy worked. Here are a few of my favorites from this week.
This is Kayden when he came to see me for my birthday. What a wonderful gift. I was really missing him so I was very glad he and Candace came over. Love that smile! No smile, no toys, just sweet lil Kayden!!! Look at those eyes....awwwww Makes me just wanna hug him all over again!!! Here's Kayden showing off his new tooth and the one coming next....well, it looks that way...I really think he just threw his head back and I got a lucky shot!!! He's just learning how to play on the ricing toys. He is so much fun to watch, cause he gets so excited!!!
He is adorable :) :) :)

No comments: