Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dalton {& Bree}

Last weekend Brees boyfriend Dalton came to visit her so we got the chance to get some picture of him{& her} I don't know Dalton very well yet but hopefully as time passes we'll get to know him a little better....some things I do know about him are **He's bashful {except around Bree--at least at my house he was} **So very well mannered and sweet natured **Awesome guitar player{what little I heard} **Love's Mountain Dew! {see pictures below} ** A natural at having his picture made{just tell him what you want him to do and he does it!} **He's a hunter{a plus with the men in our family....they all love hunting} **And he is Brees favorite person{I used to be, but it's ok}

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awesome pics!!!!! They are so sweet together...I love the one where she is looking up at him so sweet. :)