Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wow!!! I can hardly believe it's Wednesday already..... this week is going by so fast! Me and Bobby took my mom to Little Rock yesterday and on the way home stopped by the cutest little town called Gilbert that a friend from work Sylvia had told me about a while back.....Not much there but it sure is cute.....and I didn't take a single picture but I do plan to go
back sometime .........
so I'll share some pictures of Kayden from the weekend and Jaycie{not from the weekend but from last week sometime}
He was eating Doritos and watching "Cars" one of his favorite movies!
got these pics while Kayden was playing with his car in the dirt......Not sure how he got out with only his pull-up and no shorts but he did.....he spent a big part of Sunday afternoon outside following Papa around and playing in the dirt...

I found the cutest vintage texture on Flickr and tried it out....I love it!

No comments: