Saturday, May 9, 2009

For Today......

I found this on another Blog and liked it so I thought I would try it also.....
Outside my window...
there is a pair of old stilts that either need to find a new home or wait at the curb on Monday for the trash man! I am thinking...
I have to go back to Wal-Mart and get a birthday gift for tomorrow…… I am thankful for... the opportunity to be a mother, wife and Grammy From the kitchen... I can see my birdhouses on my deck…..the birds are building their nests to start their new families…. So fun! I am wearing... Jeans and long sleeve shirt {it WAS chilly this morning and now it’s not but I’m apparently too lazy to change} I am creating/making... a bed set for Kayden’s new Cars bed that is in his new home, which kinda makes me a little sad because now I won’t get to see him in the mornings before work{but I am very happy for Candace…. she has waited for a long time and now she has her own place }

I am going... to see my Mama tomorrow for Mother’s Day after morning service… I am reading... Wanda E. Brunstetter’s “ A Sister’s Hope” {almost done} I am hoping... that we have beautiful weather for Monday’s pictures with Jessica and her boys. I am hearing... the very quiet hum of my computer and the refrigerator…..

Around the house...

there is a lot of decluttering to do…… One of my favorite things... Colorado {of course!}

{church at Allenspark Colorado} A few plans for the rest of the week: back to work on Monday{13 days left!} , Bree’s first summer league softball game on Thursday…. Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Estes Park Colorado

No comments: