Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whatttta Sad Week..........:(

Please keep praying for Kayden..... His mama and daddy are really physically drained, but doing ok
This has been a very sad week for us.......
Last Friday night our lil darlin Kayden aspirated a small ink pen cap(about 1/4" long) and his left lung collapsed. He has been in Childrens Hospital since Saturday, but is still on the ventalator. He has aspiration pneumonia in his left lung also as a result of the blockage and the collapsing of the lung. We were hoping that tomorrow would be the day they would take him off(for the second time) but they don't think they will be able to now because his oxygen levels are very irratic. He is breathing a little on his own but mostly by the ventalator right now. The Dr.s say this is normal in these cases and think he just needs more time to heal.
I am so appreciative for all of you who have been praying for Kayden. Please keep doing so and I will try to update as I can. I have access to computers at the hospital but I'm not sure about blog pages, I mostly just use the yahoo thing and e-mail who I can with the updates. We will be going back down tomorrow and again on Saturday. Bree is having surgery on her mouth Friday so we will not be able to stay tomorrow, but probably will on Saturday .

No comments: