Monday, September 22, 2008

I was tagged by Charin to name 7 Random or Weird things about me{I could probably fill a page :) } Here is how you play: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog 1. I can't eat banannas or hotdogs....they give me migraines. 2. To me, there will never be a better sandwich than peanut butter & jelly. 3. I love plants, but usually kill them within a few days. 4. Me and Bobby have 2 dates a year...Spring and Fall War Eagle Craft Shows-we've done this for years! 5. Snow makes me happy!!! Snowplows that clear my road so I can't be snowed in DON'T ! 6. I rarely paint my fingernails because of my job but almost always have my toenails painted. 7. I don't like texting on my cell phone. I can talk much faster :) Most everyone I know that has a blog has already been tagged except Rhonda www.rhonda-wwwrhondaspagecom.blogspot.com . Have a wonderful work week!!!

1 comment:

rhonda said...

i dont get it email me and exsplain please