Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lovin' Cheerios

WOW!! It's been a while since I posted anything new. Now that I am finally over the flu(2 weeks --YUK) I'll try to get back to posting more often again. Bree has been sick too with strep throat(twice or once and a really bad sore throat the other time) so I don't really have any new pics to post of her right now but maybe soon. I love the snow , but I'm ready to go find new picture taking places(any hints would be greatly appreciated~~you can only use the same spots so many times, then it's like ummmm REPEATING and takes away from the AWWW of it)Except when your taking pictures of a baby, then everything is cute and new, because they are always changing and learning new things. Today I'm posting pictures of Kayden (like yall didn't guess that already :) and his new love for Cheerios!! He loves these things. I think he would eat them about all day long.
Ahhh the wonderful finger food........Cheerios! Cheerios and Veggie Tales....could it get any better??? Love those little conductor overalls. They are just too cute....... oooops! It's going in backwards!!!!
Tah-Dah!!!!!!!!! It's in there!!!!
Kayden is 11 months old and just started feeding himself little finger foods not too long ago because.......he didn't have too. We were all too eager to feed him so he never got a chance till recently to learn how too. Poor baby-he kinda got a late start at it but he sure has it all figured out now :)

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Aww, I love your new banner! That's such a pretty picture of her. :) And Kayden's getting so big!
I love taking pictures in front of some of the buildings in Mtn. Home...the side wall of Hastings, Salsa's, the old fish restaurant in front of Pizza Inn. :) I can't wait for warmer weather to start taking some again!