Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've been thinking...

Hmmm...I've been thinking the last little while that a FLU SHOT might have been a smart idea this year since I've been sick since Tuesday and in the recliner under a quilt for the most part since Wednesday. When they were giving the flu shots my darlin Kayden was in the hospital so I wanted to be with him and forgot about the flu shots till it was about too late, but now I'm thinking I should have scooted on over there and got one to try to prevent how I've been feeling this week. It may not be the flu but whetatever it is that I have is just plain ole yukky!!!!! It may be bronchitus(?..spelling) since I have an awful cough and chest pains, but what ever it is, I don't want to spread it to anyone. I havn't even let Candace bring my little Kayden over cause I don't want to get him sick. I'm very thankful we had snow so maybe not only me but the kids at school who have been so sick my have a chance to get better before we go back on Monday. Still it would have been more fun to take pictures of our beautiful 1st snow of the season. I did step out on the back porch to take a few of Bree playing in the snow.

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Aww, hope you're feeling better!