Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look who just turned 15.....

Happy 15th Birthday Bree........
Today is my baby girl's 15th birthday!!! These years are going by way to fast for me. She's just breezin' right along... Of course I said that about my other 2 when they were growing up also. But it's true. One day they are just babies and then POOF! Grown!!! Whah......
Our goal was to find 15's to take her picture by or with But....it was too cold and we were too busy to find many, so we got just a few...with shadows :( {grrr}because of the time of day. We only had about an hour of free time to get these so we had to take what we got. We took them yesterday between ballgames and birthday dinner with her friend...We might not have had all the shadows had I waited till today.
***I am 15*** Oh...and in the rush of things I forgot the sprinkles on the cupcakes!!! What kind of mom forgets the sprinkles? !!!!(don't answer that!)
May as well take advantage of the shadows........

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Happy Birthday Bree!! :)
Love the "15" pictures! :) :)