Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving.....

We had a wonderful busy Thanksgiving Day. I did watch some of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I love watching it every chance I get. Some years I don't get to but this year I did......
And for a change{and this doesn't happen very often} I didn not get up early and hit the Black Friday sales, I didn't really need anything that was on sale this year .{Not that it wasn't nice things on sale...but I just didn't need anything that was on sale } But we did manage to get our tree up on Friday. Very unusual for us......
Mama eating pumpkin pie...... My neice and her family..... Bree....didn't miss a beat texting her friends{and one in particular boyfriend :) } while the boys played football...... My nephews Dakota, Jacob, and Jesse......
Yes.... he really flipped over Jesse.....so limber!
Jesse and Dakota doing backflips together. I am certain my body will not flip backwards like that.
Kasie and her husband Ricky.....
Bobby enjoying his 2nd dinner.....
Jaden, Holly, Kensie, and Micheal......
Dakota....
Dakota, Bree , and Jesse.....
Look at jacob kick that ball......
Granny{my mama} and Candace......
Granny and Bree..... Granny and Kasie....
My baby sister Davida.....
Shhhh......Rod is resting after working and eating a big dinner....
I'm just a little slow at posting pictures from Thanksgiving. We went to Bobbby's parents house and My mom's house for TWO dinners {Gobble till ya wobble I rekon} but I only thought to get my camera out at My mom's , and that was mainly due to taking pictures of my neices family.
Just wanted to share a few of the FEW that I got. Sorry, I didn't get any of the delicious food, I was busy eating that.....

No comments: