Thursday, July 10, 2008

Butterflies everywhere....

I havn't got around to geting the vacation pictures posted but here are some pictures from our visit to the Butterfly Pavillion just outside of Denver, Colorado. We stopped there on our way home. It was so pretty seeing all the different butterflies and flowers but OHHHH so humid!
This one is my favorite....I love the colors and wing detail..... Looks like this lil butterfly is "KING OF THE LEAF/MOUNTAIN" :) I really liked this little one.... It was a very photogenic butterfly....it just kept posing different ways for me.... See the tounge stuck out.....that's what it looked like to us anyway....

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

These are AMAZING shots!! Gorgeous! They made me so happy looking at them!! Life can be so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures!