Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy days.....

We've had a very busy last few weeks so I haven't put anything new on here. We are having Vacation Bible School all this week, and having a lot of fun with it. All the little ones are so cute dressed up as little cowboys and cowgirls....Bobby built a cabin front for my classroom using real logs. and a porch. That has been a hit with the children. Our theme is Children after Gods own heart... a western theme. anyway.. I do have a couple of pictures to share with you..... We finally got our pool up and going so Bree is enjoying it..... Kayden was a little unsure about it....he didn't do a lot of smiling or splashing while he was in it. But he is learning to feed himself with a spoon. He does a good job and he's just so cute I could hug him all day. Yall have a fun week :)

1 comment:

Charin Adams said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so old!! :)
Katie still hasn't mastered the whole spoon thing, but she'll get it one of these days! :)