Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This has been a good day. I got to spend the WHOLE day with my honey bunny Bobby and Bree. That just doesn't happen very often! Usually everyone is running different directions or just....running in general so today was nice. Although Bobbys back has been giving him fits lately but he is better today. Last year I attempted to make a 2008 resolution(to do list) HA! I'm just not sure I accomplished any one thing on that list very well, so this year.....nothin'. I'm not making any promises or to do in 09 lists for myself(that way I won't be so dissapointed in myself next January)
With the exception of not getting my to do list accomplished, I did have a very good year, and for that I am thankful.
Happy New year to you and your family!
Thought I'd share a couple of photos from Vacation
This was taken this summer on our 24th wedding anniversary.....What a way to celebrate. In Colorado{Or favorite place to go} Then we went hiking and had a picnic lunch. Awwww what a sweet memory.

This one is Bree relaxing {at our picnic} Don't ya just love the view? Ahh...beautiful!

No comments: